Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Flying Club-Membership now OPEN




Hi All,

Some of you may know that I've been working with The Flying Club for last few months. I've finally convinced the Club to give me a full commission based. This is purely for the flexibility of offering extras for aviators-wannabes who want to join the club through me.

So, for only LIMITED time only, I'm offering the famous Russian Aviator watch(specs may differ from picture) for the 1st six people who responds to this blog and buy the membership. Membership starts at $35,000(w/o GST). Also, if you recommend someone who buys the membership,a referral fee of $1000 is paid. Easy money for just recommending someone!

The Flying Club is going to be based in Senai by end of this year and Seletar by end of next year. It's a worthwhile deal for those who wants to fly or be flown.Moreover, we are THE only luxury flying club that has the youngest fleet in the region, with new aircrafts with glass cockpit that enables you to transition into the VLJs(Very-Light-Jets), which we are hoping to get by 2012.Right now, we are going to have Diamond DA40s)as in picture) as trainer aircrafts, and I'm personally looking forward to it cos it's joystick control, and anyone who's into aerobatic flying, can sense my enthusiasm!


See you in the cockpit

Daniel Anil Das
Aviation Ambassador

No comments: