Sunday, May 3, 2009

1st Letter to Club Millionaire members

Hello future millionaires,
I am Daniel,the upline mentor you have access to, besides Dennis Bay. This is my 1st message to all of you, so congratulations for being part of SHMC and Club Millionaires.

In CM, basically this is a roundtable for those who have been in our business and bringing in people. We have a couple of "honorary members"(those are are interested but have not joined SHMC) who are just looking at what we are doing, and whether we are in serious business.

Those who have been with me since the beginning knows how I work. I only want to motivate..but actually there is NO such thing. Everyone has to be self-motivated. For those who have talked to me knows me as a very self-motivated person. But i am hoping it justs get rubbed on. Whilst it may not be as infectious as the H1N1 virus, I am still hoping to find gems amongst you, direct or indirect.

This business, i believe in the core of my spirit, will help bring people out of their dire circumstances. Look at how it is done. Purely by leveraging on people's efforts. What do I mean by that? With an investment of a mere $46 per month, you have an income potential of $44284.50, by just having 29,523 under you. The number may overwhelm you, but thats the truth. You are basically leveraging on this huge number. I'm am flabbergasted when people don't see that, and it's a real pity. Moreover, once you get 3 people under you, it's FREE people..so you don't need to fork out a cent(there are no hidden costs unless u want to do advertising)..how is that for a business proposition!

Which business can you get into with such a low outlay, and still can make yr investment back and make a profit in your very 1st month?All you need to do is get 2 in your 1st month, and subsequent months, 1 each..that's not a difficult thing to do, is it? Heck u throw a stone in the street, and possibly that person may just join you.

Seriously speaking, all you need to do is tap the people around you. Can be yr friend,family,cousins,ex-colleagues,mailman,..just anybody! This SHMC gives them a chance to learn internet marketing, and help them make money by promoting not only this product but any product you wish to sell on the net. Also, as this IM product is linked with Network marketing, you get a regular income every month.

BUt people, this is a PEOPLE business, so don't approach people like you got something to sell. To date I have not done it, but when people ask me what I do, i just tell them i'm an internet marketeer, even thou i do other businesses. This somehow creates an interest and let them ask you questions..but you have to build relationships, with people. People buy because they like you. And people don't like to be sold..so stop acting as a SALESMAN!

The way I look at SHMC is a one-stop means to learn everything u know about internet marketing. In fact, i wouldn't have minded paying $46 monthly just to learn what's inside. Just a year ago, i wanted to go for a course a,d that too offered by a friend, and that was $1500..and anotr friend wanted to sell me a ticket to attend a IM seminar for $2500.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the TRUE value of what you are paying for a measly $46. And YET, people hesitate to even have a look. And why is that? Because they still do not see what YOU see. As my club members, you are destined to be a success, because you have a mentor in me. And it is in my personal ambition to see you be successful!

You see my friends, i have been through much hardships in life. There was a time when i had only $2 in my pocket, and no one I could ask for help. Maybe it was my pride that prevented me to ask, or false humility. But i resolved myself that i would alleviate myself from being poor and help others out of that too. So instead of teaching a man how to fish with a stick,line and a hook, i teach him to use, well,the net(pun intended)

That has been my goal ever since. You all have come to the right place, and i urge you guys to give me a call if you have any problems,doubts or questions. And I also urge you to ask your downline to come in as well, so this will be a place where we can hang out and share our war stories.

I never said this is going to be easy, but with consistent work and energy, putting aside time for this(10 hrs a week only), i can guarantee, you can earn a 4-figure income in 12 months.How does that work out? well, if you follow my formula of having just 1 person a month, you would have 2048 people under you, so thats US$2048 based on yr matrix bonus..then don't forget you have your 12 leaders rite?so from each you will be earning your matching bonus(which is 10% of what they earn).Remember when u earn $2048 in yr 12th mnth,your leaders are also earning as well, so it all adds up!

I am sure you are smart enough to do the math. As i say to my prospects, please tell me how you can fail in this business.

If you think you can, if you think you can't, Your are RIGHT!..but i believe you can! You are in the right place, at the right time, with the right mentor.

God bless
Daniel Anil Das
Success Mentor
91199344/82228151
http://groups.to/club-millionaires
http://stayhomemillionaire.info

www.club-millionaires.com

No comments: