Thursday, June 7, 2007

Courage-Fearful but doing it anyway:Part I

Oprah said that..

I'm back to finally being my own boss. It's a scary thought cos i lost $30k the last time(and still paying for it!) in 2001 when i had my own company in IT consulting, called the nx-era

Well, it's the next era alright, for me. But the last 4 years, if it has taught me anything, is to be courageous. It has changed my mental models, many times actually. Thing is, change is constant, and if you choose to accept it, it will always be easier to face your obstacles.

And oh yes, remember also, that every cloud has a silver lining. And that it's always dark before dawn. Why do i say this? On 23 Nov 2006, I had only $2 in my pocket, an event repeated exactly in 2001. Of course, this time I was working for a company.

Enough is enough. Now is the time to take the bull by it's balls, and face the world, and make something out of it.At least, I wanna cause a dent in the universe.

Watch this space...........

No comments: