Thursday, June 7, 2007

Courage-Fearful but doing it anyway:Part II


I wrote this at 2:37am on Good Friday..cos i can't contain the excitement and i wanna take this time to glorify my Lord J.C.

Under this same title few months back, i wrote "watch this space"..

3 months with no pay, and with perseverance and hardwork, and God-filled grace, i've finally hit my road to aviation. have got my 1st client Qatar who had send me their order form for a programme I'm doing in Dubai. Another airline on the way.And I just came back from jakarta with a meeting wz garuda..They were a tough client but it's a wait and see game now..nevertheless, my faith and God's grace will flow and flood the gates now, cos that's what faith does.

It's not by my strength or intellect that has got me my 1st deal..All glory goes to God, and my 1st baby step into the aviation world has begun. I would have never imagined myself talking to 6 captains in a room, telling them how to run their airline, but i did.And i hope many more to come.

Thanks also goes to my friendsters friends like Karen, Rati, Beena and Radha(who probably are the only people who reads my blogs..did i forget anyone else?), who have been constantly encouraging me..I will never forget those who have walked with me thru the bad times.

Part III, coming up..wait for it!

No comments: