Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Follow me please

Hi

Please do click on the follower button to keep track of my latest posts, so that you are up to date of my blog.

Is there really a reason to follow this blog?

I really can't think of any actually. Why would anybody bother to follow whatever i say or do?Why would anybody be interested? Is there a real value in all this ramblings? or is it just a plain waste of time?

Does it encourage the hidden voyeuristic tendencies?

I really don't know..what i'm hoping to achieve is that i may share a nugget or two here, that may encourage someone.

Yesterday, one of my pastor friend and me got together for a meal. Along the way, he mentioned that before we knew each other face to face, we were corresponding through emails for a year. He didn't know me from Adam, but whatever i wrote to him encouraged him in his most downest time. Is that even remotely possible?How would i know what's happening to him, let alone give him encouraging words?

I came to a sudden realisation. It's not US but the one who's in us, that put the thoughts or words in us, to encourage another person. For a self-absorbed person to be saying this, you can guess it the One who's in us, is greater than the pne who's in this world.

Jesus, thank you for using me to speak into someone's life. I'm all yours, and I WILL follow you. How nice it is that you have a "Follow Me" button

No comments: