Friday, January 23, 2009

Recession?What Recession?

I've been hearing nothing but the word "recession" popping out everytime when i switch on the news.

Really, does it bother me at all?

I only feel bad for the folks who are going to bear the brunt of it. And that's a majority of people from the top ranks to the bottom, only leaving a handful who may not be privy to this recession process.

Who may these people be?

Well, i hear that if you are working in government agencies,you may be safe..really? maybe the singapore government..especially when there was a recent massive advertising for teachers. So teachers are "safe"

Maybe there might be true to some aspect.

Who else?

I really can't think of any, so if you have let me know..

I know this "bunch" of people who will still make money inspite of the recession. Those are my internet network marketeers friends. I mean,leave the creature comfort alone. Just based on the leveraging of time, people and effort, most make money that many envy.

And if there's is a time to learn or be involved in this business, it's NOW

It's TIME!

Learn more from www.LHNinternational.com/danielanildas

to see a compensation plan that will blow your mind,(show me a company please, that will give you up to 100% pay-out)

that is absolutely F*R*E*E to join (some things can be FREE)

that allow you to make upto $5000+ with just 34o people(yeah, not all of them are yours!)

This is NOT a SCAM! unless you prove otherwise

Cheers and let's sail this through, so called "recession"

No comments: