Friday, March 13, 2009

Things You Should Be Mindful of-Part 1:Money


Programming your mind is an everyday thing. Just like you expect fresh manna from Jesus everyday, and that His compasssion and faithfulness are new every morning(Lamentations 3:22-23)

When you are destined to reign in life(Rom 5:17), it starts of with belief. Believe that you are rich,beyond your wildest imaginations. Think,and therefore,BE. Be the rich-man inside you first,and you WILL become the Rich-man outside,one day.

Think,say to yourself,that you are a Multi-Millionaire, that my income and wealth will grow quickly.That money comes easily to me,Lucrative opportunities ALWAYS come my way.That I can earn a passive income, and be financially free.

But as a follower of Christ, all i do, is to the one simple thing: to seek first Jesus and know my righteousness through Him, and ALL these things(health,wealth,EVERYTHING) will be given to me. (Matt 6:33)

Internalise this..

No comments: