Monday, March 16, 2009

Things You Should Be Mindful of-Part 2:Health




Isaiah 38:15-17

"15But what can I say? For He has both spoken to me and He Himself has done it. I must go softly [as in solemn procession] all my years and my sleep has fled because of the bitterness of my soul.

16O Lord, by these things men live; and in all these is the life of my spirit. O give me back my health and make me live!

17Behold, it was for my peace that I had intense bitterness; but You have loved back my life from the pit of corruption and nothingness, for You have cast all my sins behind Your back. "


I am in perfect health

I have abundant energy

I am fit and in great shape

I am at my ideal weight

I eat healthy and nutritious food

I live long and strong

(Repeat it 5 times a day till you can sat it backwards)

No comments: